Well As much as I like and appreciate the hard work put into this project by Megan of https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PeonyCrochet
I had to make a few alterations.
1st I added a few rows to allow the hat to come farther on to Otis’s forehead. After doing that I found that the hat now covered the area better how ever the front section that I added was well kind of floppy and not tight fitting. So I added some darts 5 to be exact. And now the hat fits nice and snug.
I had not attached the hat to Otis’s collar originally. I did soon find out just how smart he is. I watch him pull the hat over his head so he could remove it. Two paws, one on each side of the hat and pull it forward over the eyes, over the nose and that will allow it to be removed without having to fuss with the tie-up strings.
Thank you Megan for adding the loop at the back for the collar, I didn’t think it would have to be used, glad I thought of it though.
I truly hope that you don’t mind that I altered your work of art. In order for it work the way we need it to, I had to do it.
Again any Boston Terrier People that have unseasonable cold and frost bitten ears. Check out Megan’s site, she may be able to help you out.